New Week - Closer to Goals

New Week - Closer to Goals

We had a great Monday in the gym! Remember we still have goals and it's a great week to move closer to them!

7 March

Skill/Strength 
Every 2 min for 12min
2 Hang Cleans + 2 Push Jerks 
 Build to Heavy

Open Prep: 
4 Rounds each for time: 
15 WBS 20/14
50 Double unders
15 WBS 20/14 
 Rest 1 min between rounds

Also remember to get signed up for the body composition testing on March 8th! Use the link below and sign up today!

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/all-or-nothing-strength-and-co…

16 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Hello! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
My website covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly
benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

Sun, April 2, 2017 @ 9:18 PM

2. wrote:
Hi! I just wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent info you have got here on this post.
I will be returning to your web site for more soon.

Fri, April 7, 2017 @ 6:43 PM

3. wrote:
This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something
that helped me. Cheers!

Sun, April 16, 2017 @ 6:39 AM

4. wrote:
Howdy superb website! Does running a blog such as this require a large
amount of work? I've no understanding of computer programming but I had been hoping to start
my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have
any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject however I simply
had to ask. Cheers!

Sun, April 16, 2017 @ 8:32 AM

5. wrote:
I do not even know how I ended up here, however I
thought this publish was once great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger when you are
not already. Cheers!

Sat, April 22, 2017 @ 7:08 AM

6. wrote:
Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand
out. Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a lot

Sun, April 23, 2017 @ 10:27 PM

7. wrote:
I used to be able to find good info from your blog articles.

Wed, April 26, 2017 @ 6:54 AM

8. wrote:
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your
ideas!!

Wed, April 26, 2017 @ 6:19 PM

9. wrote:
Hi there, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am too cheerful to share my knowledge here with friends.

Thu, April 27, 2017 @ 4:46 AM

10. wrote:
This article is genuinely a fastidious one it helps new internet visitors, who are wishing for blogging.

Sat, April 29, 2017 @ 12:37 PM

11. wrote:
First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
I've had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or hints?
Thanks!

Mon, May 1, 2017 @ 12:37 AM

12. wrote:
Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding something entirely,
except this piece of writing provides nice understanding even.

Mon, May 1, 2017 @ 9:52 AM

13. wrote:
great post, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector do not realize this.
You should continue your writing. I am sure,
you've a great readers' base already!

Wed, May 3, 2017 @ 6:44 AM

14. wrote:
My brother recommended I may like this website. He used to be totally right.
This publish truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this
information! Thank you!

Wed, May 3, 2017 @ 1:03 PM

15. wrote:
Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite
justification seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware
of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think
about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit
the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
Thanks

Sat, June 10, 2017 @ 4:30 PM

16. wrote:
Hi friends, its wonderful post on the topic of educationand entirely defined,
keep it up all the time.

Mon, April 30, 2018 @ 9:17 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Contact Us

Email Us
120 N. Hwy 77 Sutie G
(in the back)
Waxahachie, Texas 75165
(469) 285-6406

Map - Location